Bidding for the Health Care Service Provider for BCDA 2017-2018
Posted : 14 June, 2017 | Type : Goods-and-services | Status: awarded
INVITATION TO BID FOR HEALTH CARE SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE BASES CONVERSION AND
DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA) 2017-2018
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its Corporate Operating Budget intends to apply the sum of FOUR MILLION THREE HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND PESOS (Php 4,350,000.00) or Php 30,000.00 per principal member being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the services of a Health Care Service Provider for 145 principal members (as of 31 March 2017). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for services of a Health Care Service Provider for 145 principal members (as of 31 March 2017) effective June 1, 2017 to May 31, 2018. Delivery of the Goods is required for one (1) year which may be extended on a periodic month-to-month basis not to exceed an aggregate period of one (1) year. Bidders should have completed, within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting 21 April 2017, at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 28 April 2017, 2:00 p.m., at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly submitted at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address below on or before 15 May 2017, 1:00 PM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 15 May 2017, 2:00 p.m., at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in form and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
9. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, to annul or cancel the bidding process, to declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Merlinda A. Parducho
Head, BAC for Goods Secretariat
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St. corner 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
(02) 575-1700 local 1739
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
AILEEN ANNUNCIACION R. ZOSA