BIDDING FOR THE RENTAL OF SIX (6) MONOCHROME AND TEN (10) COLOR MULTI-FUNCTION COPY MACHINES FOR 2017
Posted : 14 June, 2017 | Type : Goods-and-services | Status: bidding-on-going
INVITATION TO BID
ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF SIX (6) MONOCHROME AND TEN (10) COLOR MULTI-FUNCTION COPY MACHINES FOR 2017
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2017 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS (P2,400,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF SIX (6) MONOCHROME AND TEN (10) COLOR MULTI-FUNCTION COPY MACHINES FOR 2017. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the submission of Eligibility Documents for the One (1) Year Rental of Multifunction Copy Machines. Delivery of the Goods is required for the period June 16, 2017 to June 15, 2018. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years (April 2014 to April 2017) from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from 21 April to 18 May 2017, 08:00AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 19 May 2017 from 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM at a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand (P5,000.00) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 03 May 2017 at 9:00 AM, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly submitted on or before 19 May 2017 at 01:00 PM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) located at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31stStreet corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 19 May 2017 at 02:00 PM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the BCDA Corporate Centers, with the same address given above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The reference time that will be followed in the submission of the bidders’ Eligibility Documents shall be the computer time at the CRRA. Interested bidders are advised to synchronize their timepieces therewith.
9. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to: Ms. Merlin A. Parducho (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1739
Ms. Tina Rose R. Villa (TWG Provisional Member) (02) 575-1700 local 1789
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
AILEEN ANUNCIACION R. ZOSA