CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE DETAILED ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR THE CABLE NETWORK CORRIDOR
Posted : March 30, 2017 | Type : Failed | Status: bidding-on-going
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Consulting Services for the Detailed Engineering Design of Cable Network Corridor
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2017 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Twelve Million Six Hundred Thousand and 00/100 Centavos (Php12,600,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Detailed Engineering Design of a Cable Network Corridor. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- Copy of the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from the BCDA Website (http://www/bcda.gov.ph/) or can be secured by the interested proponent at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- BCDA now calls for the submission of Eligibility Documents for the consulting services for the Detailed Engineering Design of Cable Network Corridor. Interested Consultants may purchase Eligibility Documents at a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (Php25,000.00) at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above, from 23 February 2017 to 08 March 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 09 March 2017 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
- A Pre-Eligibility Conference for the discussion of the Eligibility Documents will be conducted on 03 March 2017 at 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- Consultants who purchased Eligibility Documents must submit their accomplished Eligibility Documents on or before 09 March 2017 at 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion. The Opening of the Eligibility Documents is on 09 March 2017 at 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- The interested consultants must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.net/) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.
- The BCDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consultancy Services (BAC-C) shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Eligibility Documents/Expression of Interest and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of at most five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids.
The minimum qualifications of the consultants are the following:
- Should be a reputable firm with at least five (5) years of business operation in Detailed Engineering Design. In case of Joint Venture (JV), each member firm should have at least five (5) years of business operation in Detailed Engineering Design;
- Should have undertaken at least one (1) detailed engineering design of projects similar in nature for the last ten (10) years (from 2007 to date) whose value must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. In case of JV, at least one (1) of the JV partners should have undertaken at least one (1) detailed engineering design of projects similar in nature for the last ten (10) years (from 2007 to date) whose value must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
The shortlist of bidders shall consist of at most five (5) prospective consultants who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for shortlisting are as follows:
The Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of sixty percent (60%) to be shortlisted.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184. Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- The contract shall be completed within ninety (90) calendar days reckoned from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed to be issued to the consultant.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul or cancel the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
JEFF RANDELL B. VIÑAS
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consultancy Services
Telephone Number: 575-1700
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Posting: 23 February 2017
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
Bids and Awards Committee for Consultancy Services
Telephone Number: 575-1700
Email Address: email@example.com