CONSULTING SERVICES FOR TAX COMPLIANCE ADVISORY RETAINER SERVICES
Posted : 30 March, 2017 | Type : Consultancy | Status: failed
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Consulting Services for the Implementation of Acumatica Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System On-Cloud for the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC) & Poro Point Management Corporation (PPMC)
The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) invites Consultancy Firms to submit bids for the Consulting Services for the implementation of Acumatica ERP System on Cloud for the BCDA, JHMC & PPMC with an approved budget of Four Million Four Hundred Sixty Thousand Pesos (PhP4,460,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.
The scope of services includes:
- Configuration, Implementation and Development of Acumatica ERP System
- Complete System Documentation & Guaranteed BIR- System Registration
- After-Project Service and Support and Technology Transfer
- Basic & Advance Acumatica Training (End Users & IT) including Analytics & Reporting
The interested bidder must have the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be an authorized implementation partner of Acumatica;
- Must be an IT development company with at least three (3) years business operation.
- Must have successfully registered with BIR an Acumatica ERP System implementation;
- Must have at least one implementation of an ERP System with a transaction value of at least Php3.0 million in the last ten (10) years; and
- The key personnel to be assigned to the project should at the very least have three (3) years of experience in the implementation of ERP systems, one (at the minimum) of which must be in Acumatica.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) owned by Filipino citizens.
A complete set of Eligibility Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from 24 February 2017 – 09 March 2017, Mondays to Fridays except holidays, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. at the stated address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos of (PhP5,000.00). Shortlisted bidders will be issued Bidding Documents for the Technical and Financial Proposal.
BCDA will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference on 02 March 2017 at 10:00 A.M. at the address below, which shall be open to all interested bidders.
Deadline for submission of eligibility documents shall be on 09 March 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
The BCDA shall evaluate bids using the Quality Based Evaluation (QBE). The contract shall be completed for a maximum period one (1) year for the project implementation module and one (1) year after project support from the issuance and actual receipt thereof by the Consultant of the Notice to Proceed (NTP).
For further information, please contact BAC for Consultancy Services Secretariat Mr. Jeff Randell B. Viñas & Helen C. Vega at telephone number 575-1700, Fax No. 816-0996 or send an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee – Consultancy Services
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2/F,Bonifacio Technology Center,
31st Street, corner 2nd Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Tel No. 575-1700
Date of Posting and Publication:
24 February – 09 March 2017